Tohoku University Future Global Leadership Program
  • facebook

International Undergraduate Program in Chemistry ADVANCED MOLECULAR CHEMISTRY COURSE


Do I need to take a Japanese language test to enroll in the AMC course?


No. Language proficiency in Japanese is not required to apply for the AMC course.

Do I need to come to Japan for the entrance examination?


No. Prospective students are encouraged to take an Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU test) administered in their country. We also accept a test score from any standardized academic achievement or national examination administered in their country of residence.

Are there any financial support program other than the MEXT scholarship and the Presidential Fellowships?


Yes. Overall information on scholarships for studying in Japan is available at the following JASSO web page.

Do I need to submit a TOEFL score?


English proficiency is required, but this does not have to be a TOEFL score. International English Language Testing System (Academic Module) score is also accepted. For the detail, please check the following FGL web site of Tohoku University.

Where can I find more information on studying in Japan?


Please visit the JASSO website and download the Student Guide to Japan

It returns to the page top